Weather for Ft Lauderdale, FL


Current Conditions
As of: 05:53 AM
Partly Cloudy
Temp: 80° F
Humidity: 90%
Winds: NW 3 mph
Daily Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
A slight chance of showers between 8am and 9am.  Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.  Chance of precipitation is 20%. A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers between 1am and 4am.  Partly cloudy, with a low around 78. Calm wind.  Chance of precipitation is 30%. A slight chance of thunderstorms, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am.  Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon.  Chance of precipitation is 40%. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm.  Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. East wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 60%. A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.  Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. East wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.  Sunny, with a high near 86. Southeast wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.  Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.  Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
Slight Chance Showers then Mostly Sunny Chance Showers Chance T-storms Slight Chance T-storms then Showers Likely Chance T-storms Chance Showers Chance Showers Chance Showers
High: 89° F   High: 87° F High: 86° F High: 86° F High: 86° F High: 86° F High: 87° F
  Low: 78° F Low: 78° F Low: 78° F Low: 77° F Low: 77° F Low: 78° F  
Weather forecasts and information are offered as a convenience and are prone to error. The information shown here should never be used to make decisions regarding the protection or well-being of life or property. The website and weather information provider(s) cannot be held responsible for its accuracy.

You are currently not logged in.
An HOASpace.com Partner
© Software with Brains, LLC
  Help