This event has ended
March 11, 2023
11:30 am - 2:00 pm
As announced at the February TRCA General Membership Meeting, the TRCA will be marching in this weekend’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade!
All TRCA members and their families or friends are welcome to march with us. Here is some important information:
- The parade route is different than years past and will be taking place on beautiful Ft. Lauderdale Beach.
- The parade will begin promptly at Noon. The parade route map is included below. We will be staging in the area marked as “Walkers Staging Area” on Breakers Avenue between Viramar Street and Auramar Street.
- Please be at the staging area no later than 11:30 AM if you would like to march with us. Look for the TRCA banner and flag.
- Parking will be limited and Las Olas and A1A will be closed during the parade. Event organizers highly recommend taking the water taxi or coming early to find parking (via either Sunrise Blvd. or 17th Street).
- Wear green and whatever other festive St. Patricks attire you may have! The TRCA has purchased green beads for marchers to throw to spectators.
If you would like to march in the parade with the TRCA, please RSVP to Brian Engel with the names of your group members.